Friday, August 9, 2013

Catching up 97: "All about me"

Daycare asked for an "All About Me" poster for Juniper that will hang over her crib. I think I nailed it.

The front.

 
    
The back. 
It seemed a little depressing the part the baby could actually see would be blank, so I took matters into my own hands.  My favorite thing about this is everyone seems to have a distinct favorite; however, everyone seems to agree on the fact that this is a little creepy.  They have not yet hung it up at daycare, nearly a month later... 

2 comments:

  1. Still not hung up! Give it to me and I'll fix up if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's there. I think the Kellys were on vacation and so they just stuck it in a corner. They'll get to it. Or they won't, in which case I'll bring it home and put the animal side out in her room. Thanks, though!

      Delete