Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A few photos from home for E (II)

Still more photos of the animals for you.  I really must find something more interesting to send along...

 My oh-so-pretty birthday flowers.  Thank you again!

The garden cat has been enjoying them as well:

 Speaking of things the garden cat enjoys, she spends far too much time in or under the Christmas tree.  Idiot cat.  But, she has not bitten me in several days, so I can't be too hard on her.
We are back to our usual sleeping arrangement.  Even though you aren't here, the dogs insist on sleeping in the middle of the bed.  We are crowded, but nice and warm, and there is something so soothing about their little snores that keeps me from absolutely wanting to strangle them as they try to push me off the bed in their sleep.

Is your fancy frou-frou resort serving you drinks with umbrellas in them?  Do they have little flags you raise to summon your beach-waiter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment