Saturday, January 7, 2012

A few photos from home for E (I)

A few photos of adorableness for E who is so far from home:

An oldie, but still fun.  Crazed lap-dog Lu.  Nothing has changed.


Night-time Lu and Gus have been taking full advantage of your absence and sleeping at shoulder-level on either side of me.  Lulu is enjoying my Christmas pillow too much.  Tonight, I will reclaim said pillow.  I will give Lulu yours instead.

Took the pups out for a bit of fetch this morning.  Lulu did her normal thing...

...but after maybe 20 throws, was completely done with the whole thing.

Gus did his typical thing, too - ignoring the ball for the most part, unless I chased it with him.  We both got a bit of a workout.  Then this happened:
 
It was pretty much just the once, still, I'd like to believe he's getting the hang of it.

Then, after taking the car in there was time for a little Gus-snuggling before heading out to dinner.  Such a ridiculous beastie.

 

Hope you are kicking some rugby ass, husband!

1 comment:

  1. So cute I could just set myself on fire with joy...
    but i won't.
    :)

    ReplyDelete