Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Meet Queenie

Meet Queenie, a potential new addition to elevate us to menagerie status.

I found her wandering around in the street behind 7-11 a week and a half ago, and after much thought, decided to take her to BARCS to give her owner a chance to claim her. Surprise, surprise, that didn't happen. So, she's with us now, at least for a while. We do adore this beastie, and my fingers are crossed we'll be able to integrate her into the household. Better photos to follow when I'm not feeling so lazy.


Not her best angle. Unfortunately this was the first photo I sent to E, who responded with some sort of verbal shudder - not that I can blame him at all. Still, she is adorable in her hideousness. Here at least you can see her fancy mink stole and piggy spots.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Queenie. She is not so photogenic (especially in that third pic), but she is a lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call, libby - I am thinking you hit the nail on the head. I assumed she was some sort of pit bull mix (like almost every other dog in the city), but after looking at a few pics I think you're dead on. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete